[Evolution] LDAP server access problem

Hi

I'm trying to use LDAP with evolution 1.4.3, no problems to do initial
setup. Evolution connects to our LDAP server to show me all supported
search bases. I haven't been able to use it though. When I try to query
the LDAP server evolution writes the following warnings:

(evolution:3459): EBook-WARNING **: Can't find installed BookFactory
that handles protocol 'ldap'.

(evolution:3459): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_unload_uri: No URI is loaded!

It doesn't even try to access the LDAP server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Chris