Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution Use A Different Web Browser?

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 01:35, Dan Hensley wrote:
I'll add that a quick search of the list archives will turn up plenty of
instructions as well.  Guenther posts the instructions on an almost
daily basis because this question comes up so often.

OK, I'll bite... where do I go to search the list archives? All I've
found is the page where I can look at subjects month by month and use
the browser's 'find' option to do a very limited and tedious search, or
download the whole list archive (at something approaching 100MB) to
search offline.

cheers

Jules