[Evolution] Re: Addressbook Palm Synchronization Not Working

If you can recompile pilot-link, you might try this change (which was
circulated on the pilot-link list):

    Probably yet-another application violating the 64k segment
barrier.
You could try increasing DLP_BUF_SIZE in include/pi-dlp.h (and
remove the
#define for the same in libpisock/dlp.c, which will be fixed in the
next
release) and see if that helps. Something like 0x1ffff should do.

I sync only standard Palm apps, which should respect the 64k segment
size, but after making the above change, my syncing became almost 100%
reliable.  YMMV.