Re: [Evolution] 1.3.3 - Override server-supplied folder namespace

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 20:56, Bruce A. Mallett wrote:
It seems to make no difference whether I turn it off, enable the option
with "mail", "mail/", or even "~/mail/".  Each setting will show all my
folders under a top level "mail" directory.

Yes.  That is a design decision in Evolution.  The difference is that
you will only be able to subscribe to, or see files under that
namespace..... but the UI will still show that folder in the folder
tree.

If my aging memory serves me correctly, the issue had something to do
with correctly dealing with some people having a folder called Inbox
(not the IMAP INBOX) in the namespace folder, so not showing the
namespace folder caused client/UI/server/user confusion.

Lonnie Borntreger