[Evolution] Spell checking broke ? (Ximian Evolution 1.3.3)

Hello together,

I have just installed Evolution Beta 1.3.3 and very much like what I see
so far. However, one thing stops me using it all the time: Spellchecker
broke for all languages but English system wide. I do need a german and
a french spellchecker from time to time. Obviously the aspell version
causes the dictionaries, which are still installed, not to be embedded.
Will Ximian provide dictionaries once final is released. Or will it be
possible to get access to the Redhat dictionaries again ?

Thanks

George