[Evolution] Crash during synch with palm

Hi,

When I was synchronising Evolution 1.08 whith my Palm (palm os 4.0),I
had to cancel the synchronisation during the calendar sync because it
was very long (more than 10 minutes and just 3 new appointments). After
that, I'd a message telling me that evolution isnt' able to read the
calendar.ics file and I've no information on the calendar view. This
file now has 0 bytes ...
At the same time I lost information on the Palm (more or less 50 %
records losts).

Any idea to correct the problem ?
I can enter all the data again but how to do with calendar.ics ?

Really thanks for your help !!!

Xavier