Re: [Evolution] Case sensitive searches?

Eric thanks for replying but that didn't seem to work for me. I'm trying
to find all email in a folder with [users] in the subject not [Users].
Based off of your suggestion I tried searching for [Users] (figuring
that what would be left over would be [users]). But that didn't work I
got back both [users] and [Users]. Do I have a setting wrong or
something?

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish carlparrish com)
http://www.carlparrish.com