Re: [Evolution] Meeting invites not showing up...

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 15:51, Joe Maldonado wrote:
Hi,
      I had filed a bug prior to realizing this forum was available...but it
goes like this
      I had Evolution 1.2.4 and received meeting invites which were displayed
inline on the mail messages, giving me the option to act on them.
      When I upgraded to 1.4 these same invites were no longer visible.  This
is true of all the invites on the system.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

there have been similar reports from other people (included myself). It
seems to be a problem in the order gnome-vfs retrieves the default
components associated with text/calendar.

AFAIK, this happened so far on Debian systems. Is that the case? What
gnome-vfs version do you have?

cheers