Re: [Evolution] evolution 1.4 compile error

Hi,

On tir, 2003-06-24 at 07:34, Spundun Bhatt wrote:
Hi I am having compile error while trying to install evoution on my
gentoo system.
THe Following is the error and is followed by my emerge info output
which may or may not be useful.
Any idea how I can fix this?
Thanx a lot
Spundun

I can confirm this. I'm having this problem as well. But, I have
installed gentoo on two machines. On one of them it is working...

On the other one, I had to disable ssl, to get it to work. Go figure. :)

So if you don't need/use ssl, then try compiling evo without. That did
it for me. But if someone have a better solution...

--
-Ragnar-