Re: [Evolution] 1.6 nominations

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 11:09, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 09:23, David Johnston wrote:
My only complaints with Evolution as an email client are speed and
a few minor quirks (for example, filters with multiple actions
often only execute the first action).

this suggests that your 'action' logic is incorrect. My guess is that
you are moving a message and then trying to change the colour or
something?
Thanks, this problem never bothered me enough to ask, but I'm glad to
know the answer.
--
David Johnston <david littlebald com>
Little Bald Consulting, LLC