Re: [Evolution] Relocation error in 1.4

Hi there,

My version of ORBit was not the same as for Mandrake Cooker. I upgraded
to the version available on rpmfind, and then things went from bad to
worse.
Not only was Evolution complaining that it couldn't access the Evo
shell, but Galeon also broke, etc.

I removed everything I had installed, installed Red Carpet 2 and
installed Evo from it - beautiful. Nice job guys. :-)

Thanks for your help

Regards

Pierre