Re: [Evolution] Grouping email

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 19:36, guenther wrote:
I don't know exactly, what you mean by grouping, but have you checked
vFolders? Seems, that will do the trick. See vFolders in the folder
tree.

I use vFolders extensively.  By grouping I mean the way it is
presented.  First grouped, and then optionally sorted within that
group.  (I know you can have several layers of sorting, but I like the
way grouping displays the data.)

To see what I mean, go to contacts, right click one of the headers and
select "Customize Current View" and then click Group By.  You can group
by any of the fields.  I'd like to do that with E-mail views.  I
remember seeing this feature, or at least screenshots of this feature,
way, way back. :)

Cheers,
Jason.