[Evolution] Evolution 1.4 Bugs/problems

Hello.. I am having an issue with 1.4, and I am not sure if this bug is
known or not.  I tried searching for it, but was unsuccessful.  My
apologies if I am blasting everyone with a known problem.

First, Evolution 1.2 worked flawlessly on my system(s).  I have a new
Dell Optiplex desktop, and a Dell Latitude notebook.  This problem
happens on both systems, and they are both running Makdrake 9.1.  I
upgraded to 1.4 today, and seem to have two issues.

(1) Upgraded from 1.2 -> 1.4 - When I go to edit signature files under
tools/settings/composer preferences, it crashes.  As soon as I hit the
'edit' button, I get a window that states:

        Application "evolution" (process xxxx) has crashed due to a
        fatal error.  (Floating point exception)

* note: process xxxx is the actual process number that it is using on my
system at the time.  Any reason why this would happen, and any fix for
it?? Everything else seems to run perfectly within the program.

(2) When I upgraded, I installed 'connector', not knowing what I was
getting.  I don't use Exchange, and thus get the error message about
Connector not being registered.  Is there any way to remove this?  I
have tried a re-install while NOT selecting that option.  Didn't work.