[Evolution] Sometimes Evolution doesn't start

OS:  RedHat 7.3
     KDE 3.0.0-10
Evolution: 1.2.4

Hi,

 I use KDE, not GNOME. Sometimes Evo does not start,
sometimes it does. It seems I can start it when
there is the following situation after starting KDE
(starts automatically after login):

$ oaf-slay -l

The following processes are still running on the system.

1184    bonobo-moniker-xmldb
1157    evolution-alarm-notify
1180    wombat
1180    wombat
1180    wombat
1180    wombat
1168    oafd

However, sometimes after boot I have situation like this:

$ oaf-slay -l

The following processes are still running on the system.

1157    evolution-alarm-notify
1169    oafd

... and then Evo doesn't start - 'evolution' process is visible,
 but no GUI appears. I put evolution-alarm-notify in autostart,
it was the same without it.

Sometimes it's enough to do 'oaf-slay' and evo starts, sometimes
it's necessary to restart X to bring up wombat and bonobo-moniker-xmldb.

Does anyone have the the same problem ?

Best regards,
Jarek