[Evolution] html mail output

I had some problems getting a MUA reading html formated mail from Evo
correctly.
So I took the HTML mail output and stuck the HTML part in the Validator
on W3C which grumbled:

Below are the results of attempting to parse this document with an SGML
parser.

     1. Line 7, column 6:  end tag for "HEAD" which is not finished
        (explain...).
          </HEAD>
                ^
     2. Line 11, column 15:  there is no attribute "BACKGROUND"
        (explain...).
          <TD BACKGROUND="cid:1059281624.1144.11.camel@h127n2fls31o826.telia.com">
                         ^
     3. Line 12, column 36:  there is no attribute "BACKGROUND"
        (explain...).
          <TABLE BGCOLOR="#f2f2f2" BACKGROUND="cid:1059281624.1144.11.camel@h127n2fls31o82
                                      ^

I also had to tweak the Validator to accept the DTD which says 4.0 when it should be
4.01 (else you get 60+ errors).

(Validator output)
 1: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
   2: <!-- <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN"> -->

Line 7: is the complaining about the lack of <title></title> tags. Which is
mandatory according to HTML 4.01.

IT seems thought that this is not a problem with Evo but with Gnome itself?

Cheers,

Martin S.
--
Martin Skjöldebrand