Re: [Evolution] How do I print my Contacts?

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 14:46, Earl Bills wrote:
1. How do I print multiple contacts? If I highlight several contacts,
right click, and select "Print" from the pop-up menu, Evolution only
prints the last contact of those highlighted. This behavior is the same
regardless of whether I send the output to the printer, to a .ps file,
or to a .pdf file.

this is a bug in the addressbook code.  I've just mailed a patch to
evo-patches.

2. The system uses a _very_ _tiny_ font, really unreadable! In contrast,
my mail messages print fine.

Hm, the addressbook at present is hardcoded to use 8 and 6 point fonts.
Not sure why the decision was made to print using that size, or who made
it.

Chris