[Evolution] Problems with addressbook?

I just upgraded to Evo 1.4.3 and now I've lost my address book..
There's a popup when I go to the Contacts folder:
"We were unable to open this addressbook. Please check that the path
exists and that you have permission to access it"

On the command line I get:

(evolution:3584): EBook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain a
handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID
`OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_ServerFactory'

(evolution:3584): EBook-WARNING **: Couldn't activate any book
factories.

Did I fsck something up?

-- Steve