[Evolution] Custom view in tasks not working

When I try to define a custom view for my task list that sorts by
"Complete" and then by "Priority", it only sorts by Priority. In fact, I
can't specify any multiple sort criteria and get it to work. It always
sorts by only the last criterion specified, and when I go back to edit
it, only the last criterion is in the dialog.

After this didn't work, I tried grouping by "Complete" and sorting by
"Priority". This appeared to work, but Evolution would hang without fail
soon after viewing the tast list using this view. I could look at it,
and even click on tasks, but it would hang within a couple minutes of
bringing it up, even if I went back to looking at some other folder.

I reverted to the custom view and no longer have this problem. Is there
more information I can give you? Should I file a bug for each of these
problems?

Thanks,
Eric