Re: [Evolution] Memos

Does Mozilla have a calendar feature? Does it have a todo/tasks list? If so let me know and i will look at it again.

evo bookmarks would bookmark, urls as well as email messages as well as links to file:/// so i can bookmark files and bookmark appointments, bookmarks are just links to more information it is quite a powerful paradigm. keeping bookmarks in a list associated with a todo list for example is something i would love to see.

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 20:45, Scott Bronson wrote:
On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 15:16, HvR wrote:
> no it doesnt belong in a browser, if i use that argument, then email
> belongs in an email reader, news belongs in a news reader, addresses
> in an addressbook, appointments in a calendar, so evolution would be a
> useless tool. Keeping all the objects in my busy life organised is
> what i am looking for evo to do. and face it bookmarks are important
> these days.
>
> so your argument will be: then shouldnt evo also track my files? the
> answer is yes please if that would be possible...

Two questions:

1) Why don't you use Mozilla?  With integrated IRC, etc, that sounds
like a program much more to your liking.

2) Assuming that Ximian DOES add bookmarks to Evo, um, what would
they mark?  Email messages?

    - Scott