[Evolution] Evo 1.4.3 - Group by Category View For Contacts?

Hi all,

I am using Evo 1.4.3 and trying to group contacts by category. Category
is not available in the pull downs either to add it to the columns or as
a group-by field.

Is this supposed to be working?

I have searched the archives and noted some posts which indicate that
this should work and others confirming that this does not work.

I also searched Bugzilla and noted entries for prior versions, but not
for 1.4.x.

Thanks,

Marc