[Evolution] Fix message thread indenting?

Would it be difficult to get message indentation to ignore the size
of the drop-down handles?  I've included two pictures to illustrate.

The first makes it appear as if "I have problem..." is a continuation
of the thread started in "GnomePrintCupsPlugin...".  It's an unfortunate
coincidence that the width of the drop-down handle is almost exactly
the same as the width of a thread indent.

The second picture shows the same message list fixed so that every
message is indented to illustrate the hierarchy, regardless of whether
it has children or not.  This one is much easier for me to interpret
at a glance.

Would this be a hard fix to make?  Do people agree?

Thanks,

    - Scott