Re: [Evolution] Several Issues/Suggestions with Evolution

Don't have comments on everything.... but:

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 10:43, Devnull wrote:
5. Order of email accounts on folders bar can't be changed
Murphy's Law, or a derivative thereof, seems to control my Folders bar.
My most important email account has landed at the bottom. My second-most
important account is at the top. I have to scroll often. And lets get
rid of Summary, Local Folders, and Other Contacts. I never use them.

Do like I do.  Turn off the folder view and use the shortcut bar.  Then
you can see what you want, only what you want, and in the order you
want.........  of course, it looks like that shorcut bar will be going
away for Evolution 2.0.

Lonnie Borntreger