[Evolution] Upgrade to Evolution 1.4.3

I just upgraded last night, and a very vexing issue seems to be resolved in
the latest release:  graphics in the body of the e-mail now show up -
unfortunately, the only ones I got after the upgrade were advertisements!
Its still an improvement for me though.  This never worked on my machine
since 1.2 no matter what I did.

Good work.  Thanks!
Robert

                    "Cabral, Carlson"

                    <ccabral craworld com>       To:     Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>

                    Sent by:                     cc:     Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers
ximian com>, Evolution
                    evolution-admin lists         Mailing List <evolution ximian com>, GNOME Announces
<gnome-announce-list gnome org>
                    ximian.com                   Subject:     Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.3

                    07/10/2003 06:08 PM

Ettore,

I cannot express my gratitude to your guys for this release!!! I spent so
many frustrating days, anxiously awaiting to see this message and finally
download my POP e-mail. Thanks guys. You made my day, really.

Have you all a great Summer!!

Carlson