[Evolution] [Fwd: My keyboard works, but no My Weather or News for non-root]

--
John Francis Lee <jfl robinlea com>
--- Begin Message ---

My keyboard works again! After the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 the enter and
backspace keys, at least, lost their functions.

I rebooted the machine to fix it. Gnome/Ximian is emulating the windows
environment perhaps too well? :)

Now I notice the summary page is unable to download data for Weather and
News when I'm logged in as a regular user.

When logged in as root the downloads work fine.

Where would permissions come into play with these communications?

Thanks for your help.

--
John Francis Lee <jfl robinlea com>

--- End Message ---