Re: [Evolution] dictionary

Please post your questions to the evolution mailing list so you're sure
you'll get an answer.

To see if you have the spell checker installed go to
Tools->Settings->Composer Preferences->Spell Checking.  You should have
at least English(American) available.  If not make sure you have
gnome-spell installed (the one ffrom Ximian).   You can also add
separate aspell languages with Red Carpet (I installed aspell-fr).

To activate spelling you must either check one of the languages in the
prefs. or in a message select the language you want under Edit->Spell
Checking Languages.

Etienne