Re: [Evolution] ldaps?

Here's some interesting information on the ldaps front. I've got it
working fine with Evolution 1.2.1 using Red Hat's build under the Phoebe
beta. Using the Ximian Red Carpet build under Red Hat 8.0, it doesn't
work at all. Plain ldap works fine but ldaps does not. Both cases are
talking to the same 2.0.25 slapd running on a Red Hat 8.0 server.

So it looks like this could be a build specific problem.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |