Re: [Evolution] Connector on Gentoo?

hi all,
so i looked into the red-carpet source a bit and here's a script i came
up with to download the connector RPM. run it, choose your distro,
choose what version of connector you want to download and voila!

http://cvs.gentoo.org/~nall/get_connector.py
make sure you have python installed and PyXML >= 0.8. there's a program
called rpm2tgz that should convert the rpm to a tarball for you.

enjoy,
nall.