Re: [Evolution] Losing folder defaults

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 20:52, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 17:26, Christine McLellan wrote:
Martin -

What do you mean by losing folder defaults? Do you mean which folders
are set as default mailbox, calendar, contacts, etc?  Or something
about each Exchange folder that you are viewing with Evo such as the
email columns, sort order, threading?  And are these actual folders or
vFolders?  Have you submitted a bug on this at
http://bugzilla.ximian.com?

Had this happen again this evening. The Outlook client was closed and
Evolution opened (separate machines, BTW). I am thinking now that it is
related to the Exchange server being rebooted for patch work and program
upgrades. The Evolution machine is running on RH8 and has not been
shutdown for two plus months, so my guess now is that the connection is
lost between Evolution and Exchange, losing the links to the Exchange
folders.

I filed a bug report on Bugzilla. Would be interested in how this is
resolved...