Re: [Evolution] Compile Error

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 10:53, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
you need to `make distclean` and then re-autogen and rebuild.

Nope.  Didn't do it.  Had to do Ettore's suggestion and manually remove
the generated files (for some other IDLs also).  After that, all went
well.

So, here is the big question.  Are you at a place in the 1.3+ work to
have alpha users try it out?  If not, I'll just stay hidden in the
background, reading ChangeLogs and compiling as I have been.  If you
are, then I'll back up ~/evolution and give it a spin.

Oh, it doesn't like the version of libpisock I have (0.11.7) - something
about i18n strings - what version works.... if any?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger