Re: [Evolution] Sending Email to list, with embedded pictures?

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 22:01, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 16:22, Steven P. Auerbach wrote:
I have a question for the list, and the best way to explain it is to
insert some screen shots into the Email. Is this an acceptable thing
to do? I know there are some purists out there who frown on Email
which contains anything but text.
Steve

Well, most of the people on this list are using a mailer that can handle
HTML mail. ;-)

Most people can handle 3 or 4 meg attachments, some people will be on
dialups, and some on GPRS or 9600 Mobile connections, so doesn't mean
that we should send them.

Attachments should be acceptable as well.

Stick the screen shots on a web page, post the url.

--

Ian