Re: [Evolution] Long lines and line wrap; revisited

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 00:01, Dave Finnegan wrote:
This example message is NOT examplary of the problem.

The problem is that every single line is too wide.  Not just the one URL
line.

I simply can't create an example from here as the formating is done
correctly on outbound messages by evolution.  Other, bad, servers,
create long lines.

It's bad MUAs, not servers. If I understand you correctly, my mail here should be one of the cases you mean:
all paragraphs on a long line each, without linebraks (and I write some more text here since I really want to
make the point: this line is just too long...)

And then, you have a very long URL:
http://images.google.com/images?as_q=penelope+cruz&svnum=30&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&imgsz=large&as_filetype=jpg&imgc=color&as_sitesearch=&safe=off
in the same mail. See, I can't create that in evo - but it's not done
normally.

cheers
-- vbi

--
pub  1024D/92082481 2002-02-22 Adrian von Bidder
     Key fingerprint = EFE3 96F4 18F5 8D65 8494  28FC 1438 5168 9208 2481