Re: [Evolution] Display of Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 14:00, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
tor, 2003-01-16 kl. 19:11 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

It displays fine for me in both Evolution 1.3.0.99 and 1.2.1.99

Jeff,

My original posting asked if I had the wrong settings or something I'd
forgotten, done wrong.

there's no settings or anything for this, so nope :-)

Other things with Evo 1.2.1 don't work for me as they should, either,
but then I'm the user, you're the developer. "It works for me" isn't
always that helpful.

appreciated, but there was also nothing else I can tell you based on
your message :-)

I simply saved your message attachment disk and cat'd it onto the end of
my test mbox and opened it up in Evolution and the body displayed as
expected.

Jeff