Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 14:39, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:36:07PM -0500, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but is the gist of this thread that I can add a
Reply to list toolbar button, with a stock icon and accelerator, just by
editing my /usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml

That's true. I've just done it (not yet the icon part) and it works.

Fantastic!  Who said you can't configure Evolution's toolbar?  Not only
is my button there and working, but the stock icon works fine and the
accelerator key (Control*L) works too.  Thanks to all who contributed
this information.

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC