Re: [Evolution] Printing landscape and add birthday ?

i add the following to my /etc/apt/sources

deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian woody main
deb-src http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian woody main

then

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

On the ftp-server red-carpet.ximian.com in
/pub/ximian-evolution/debian-woody-i386/sources
you can find the *.dsc *.diff.gz for debian.

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 10:28, Manuel wrote
where you get package to install evolution 1.2.1 in woody? If you get
sources, what must do to install it in woody?

thanks in advance.