Re: [Evolution] ldaps?

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 23:35, Chris Toshok wrote:
I have a self signed cert as well, and when I use mozilla I get the
"Website Certified by Unknown Authority" window..  Things work from
evolution though, without any warnings/errors..  I'd really like to add
that mozilla dialog's functionality into the evolution addressbook but
I'm not sure it's even possible when using openldap.

Another option, of course, is porting evolution to use netscape's ldap
sdk, and therefore nss..  then the mailer and addressbook would be using
the same ssl library instead of the mess we have now :)

I am voting for the latter !

Soeren.