Re: [Evolution] Forced Line Wrap on Received Messages

Greetings all,

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 17:25, Eric Lambart wrote:
Hmmmm... *shrug* works fine for me.  Rather than all the bother of
writing yoruself a script, perhaps you could figure out what's causing
the problem.  Some Ximian library not up-to-date?

That's what I was suspecting too, but according to red carpet, I'm all
set with my rhat 7.3 updates as well as ximian/evol libs.

I suggest you try to find/create a non-confidential e-mail that you can
attach to a bug report, or forward (as attachment) to this list, so
others can see if they observe the same symptoms.

I hope this comes though fine for you.  I'm attaching one of the
original emails here.  Again, for me the preview works fine, but the
reply does not wrap.

jas

--- Begin Message ---
do i need to open them both directions or will one way be enough?  trying to allow ftp between our dellhost
box and the wcom boxes.  dell is 216.205.77.81

also need to open a similar connection outbound for the backup stuff to DPS (our web backup site)

John Temple
A Place for Mom, Inc
(o)  206-285-0111
(m) 206-849-1282
www.aplaceformom.com
A  Place for Mom is the nation's largest eldercare referral network.  Our consultation
 is provided at no cost to families as many communities reimburse us for our services.
www.youvegotleads.com
You've Got Leads! is the senior housing industry's easiest online lead tracking system to learn
and use. Manage your leads, lead sources, and follow-up to improve your occupancy today!