Re: [Evolution] LDAP server update with Evolution

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 09:48, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

P.s., Chris: Where's the mailing list schema? I told you how to do it,
and Adam Williams backed me up.

Oh, therefore it must be done that way? :)  I've been working on it in
my copious spare time, I have something that will show lists using the
applicable parts of the lachman/laser draft (really wish there was
something more than a years old expired draft to implement), but I want
to make sure evolution and mozilla do it the same way, so I'm not going
to be committing it until both projects are on the same page..

Chris