[Evolution] Lost My Calendar

After using the Calendar successfully for several weeks, now when I run Evolution, it says it can't open .../calendar.ics, so all my entries are gone. I dual boot two distros on this machine, and I have them share /opt. I put the evolution directory in /opt, and I symlinked that directory to the user's home directory. There did not seem to be any problems, and the Calendar was displaying properly.

Any idea what happened to calendar.ics?

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less