Re: [Evolution] Can't authenticate Evo LDAP against Exchange 5.5

for the authenticate via email address stuff to work, you have to be
able to perform the query for the email address to begin with (while not
authenticated).  Your server probably doesn't allow this.

This may have something to do with addressbook bug #34883, but I doubt
it.  You could try authenticating using your DN instead.

Chris