Re: [Evolution] images in new mail

Willem wrote:

I found the culprit, it seems that .gif doesn't work. Is that correct, or should it work also? (I found that jpeg works.)

Do you have the libungif library installed? I don't remember for sure, but I don't think libungif can handle compressed gif files (since the gif compression algorythm is proprietary). This might be limited only to creating gif files and not reading them, but I'm too lazy to look it up myself :)

Frank