Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3: No reminders

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 23:38, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 22:23, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

Not there, but here: .gconf/Calendar/AlarmNotify/.  That has the current
date, but I haven't seen a reminder for a long time.

BTW, there is some inconsistency in the .gconf directories.
.gconf/apps/evolution contains the settings - except for Calendar.
.gconf/apps/Evolution/Calendar has the Calendar settings - except
AlarmNotify which is located as shown above.  Maybe that's part of the
problem.

A patch to fix that is going in early next week. I'm not certain it'll
fix your problem, though, so I'll take a closer look at it once that
patch is in.

OK.  I'll wait until I see your changes, to dig in deeper.

Just curious... So, the config.xmldb file is no longer referenced at all
by 1.3? That would be real helpful so that if 1.3 gets into an unusable
state from some CVS changes, I could just run 1.2.2 using that same
directory - instead of swapping ~/evolution directories like I have been
doing.

Lonnie