Re: [Evolution] printing breaks lines in the middle

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 20:24, Andrew Cowie wrote:
On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 17:00, Ross Boylan wrote:
Using evo 1.4.4 on Debian, when I print mail that is more than a page
the text line at the bottom of the page gets split, with the upper half
on one page and the lower half on the next.  This is hard to read, as
well as ugly.

I can't offer a solution, but can corroborate that it's also happening
to me.

My printer system is CUPS; I'm running under a KDE 3.1 desktop.

Gentoo + Evo 1.4.5 + CUPS + GNOME 2.4 here.

AfC
Toronto
I also notice this printing from Mozilla, which I think uses the GNOME
printing system as well.