[Evolution] Infinite loop in calendar

I'm sure someone besides me has noticed this, but I've searched Bugzill
(both at RedHat and Ximian) and Google and found nothing.

Go to the Calendar view in Evolution 1.4.5-7 as distributed with
Fedora.  Click on one of the arrows next to the name of the current
month.  It should go to the next month but instead continuously moves
forward in time until the window is closed.

--
Stephen Walton <stephen walton csun edu>
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Cal State Northridge