Re: [Evolution] Evolution (1.5), GnuPG and gpg-agent

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 19:08 +0100, guenther wrote:
As some users have noticed (if they are running newpg aka gpg 1.9 devel
series (or is gpg-agent available for 1.0/1.2 also?)), if they have
enabled their gpg to use gpg-agent for passwd prompting, they'd get 2
passwd prompts - one from Evolution and one from gpg-agent, followed by
an error dialog about broken pipes.

Jeff, very cool. That will get rid of a (not so often asked) FAQ. ;)

I don't know for sure, if gpg-agent is available for current stable
versions. However, I assume this -- as this seems to be default
configuration on recent SuSE systems. [1]

ah, I was not aware of that... interesting. I wonder if we should
backport my fixes to 1.4 then? JP? Not sure how important this is...

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.