Re: [Evolution] Well, That Was Special

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 16:40, Donald Henson wrote:
Evolution locked up. I couldn't get it to respond to anything. I was able to log off. When I logged back in, Evolution was not running so I clicked on its icon. Something happened but Evolution did not start up. I logged off/on again. Same result. Then I used (gasp!) a Windows technique. I rebooted the system. This worked. Evolution came back up like there had never been a problem.

Did you try "evolution --force-shutdown"?  My guess is that you had some hung evolution process (logging off and logging back on does not necessarily kill all processes).

Lonnie Borntreger