Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5

All from the trunk, no branches.  There is no more db3 depend, you need
at least a gnome-2.4  build environment I think.  I highly suggest that
anyone planning on building evolution-1.5 use look into using jhbuild
from gnome-cvs before they start building by hand, chances are it will
save you a lot of trouble in the long run.

--Larry