Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Making GPG signatures not look like attachments?

I'm not referencing inline PGP. This is directly related to the proper,
RFC standard. Agreed, it's doing its normal behavior, but it'd be cool
to have this exception. Do S/MIME certificates come as attachments? I
know this is forthcoming in the 2.0 series, but if so, I don't think
everyone will want to see that as an attachment for all email.