Re: [Evolution] Summary Preferences

ons, 03.12.2003 kl. 05.33 skrev JP Rosevear:

Nope, thats all you should need.  You can report this bug, but the
summary is going away in 2.0 so its unlikely to be fixed.

Guenther mentioned this off list - as I said, I'm just back to Evo from
5-6 months' enforced Mozilla and find the summary a very useful
addition. Will there be an alternative in 2.0, or will one be referred
to Ximian's desktop, for example, - or some other app for the
alternative?

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl