Re: [Evolution] Glean Outlook snapshots for ideas

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 09:08, David Woodhouse wrote:
  | You have replied to a message but changed the original subject. |
  | Do you mean your message to be a continuation of the same       |
  | thread or to start a new thread?                                |
  |  -New thread-  -Same thread-   -Explain-   -Don't ask me again- |

How about also an option "Cancel Sending" to go back and change the
subject?

--
Toby A Inkster
Fundraising & IT