Re: [Evolution] Web Links

Hi,

It's not an evolution setting, it's a gnome setting.  Depending on which version of evolution you run, it's set in gnomecc (gnome 1.4, evolutions pre 1.4.x I think) or gnome-control-center (gnome 2, evolutions 1.4 and on).  In either case, you set the html handler to konqueror "%s" from gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"

Paul